Reiki is pronounced ray-kee and it is the Japanese word for the Universal Life Force Energy, this is the energy that permeates and sustains our entire world.
Reiki is a safe, gentle, non-invasive form of healing.
The Recipient is fully clothed at all times, and Reiki can be given either by placing my hands on or off the recipient.
Recipients report their experience of Reiki includes increased energy, reduction of pain, deep relaxation and a general feeling of well being.
You can have as many sessions as you would like, there are no limits. The first session will take a little longer, than the subsequent ones as I like to explain what will be happening during the session and discuss with you any worries that may concern you.
Some Benefits of Reiki
• Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
• It accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities
• Helps relieve pain
• Aids better sleep
• Reduces blood pressure
• Helps with acute injuries and chronic problems for example asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.
• Aids the breaking of addictions
• Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the
body into balance and harmony
• Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
• Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy
after surgery and chemotherapy
• Supports the immune system
• Increases vitality and postpones the aging process
• Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
• Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
Treatments: Sessions will normally take approximately 45 minutes at a cost of £30.00
Training: There are always workshops available please check them out under the Training section of this site.
e-mail or call me on 07767258436